Making your job much, much easier.
We at MSB take a great deal of pride in our underwriting data and analytical solutions. The last thing we wanted was to have these solutions incompatible with your existing workflow.
It would be very hard to call them solutions wouldn't it?
We made sure that would not happen by developing the finest building valuation software available to the property insurance industry.
RCT- Ensuring Profitability by Solving Insurance to Value Issues
MSB's Residential Component TechnologyTM (RCT) enables you to calculate reliable replacement values for any home.
RCT accomplishes this by relying on our proven "total-component" methodology. This method calculates risk-specific reconstruction costs for each home using interior and exterior home characteristics, ensuring each home is properly insured to value.
RCT doesn't just stop there. By using RCT, you can
- Build greater overall policyholder satisfaction.
- Generate new revenue and improve operating ratios.Gain a more comprehensive understanding of your book of property business and negotiate the best reinsurance terms and rates.
- Offer agents "one and done" business transactions when selling and binding property accounts.
- Archive data for ongoing book of business maintenance.
- Capitalize on market opportunity.
Equally important, the RCT interface is intuitive, user-friendly and configurable to support your workflow.
BVS- Easily Integrating Reconstruction Cost Estimates into Your Workflow.
BVS CommercialTM (BVS) delivers accurate building reconstruction cost estimates within a solution that easily integrates into your workflow.
The cost data provided by BVS is the foundation for rating, setting policy limits, procuring reinsurance, identifying and aggregating exposures and performing catastrophe modeling.
Some of the structures and building components included in BVS Commercial are:
- Lodging structures including apartments, condominiums, hotels and motels
- Office buildings including banks and low- and high-rise structures
- Retail including grocery stores, supermarkets and drug stores
- Manufacturing and warehouse facilities including heavy construction, cold storage and "mega" warehouses
- Public buildings including churches, courthouses, city halls and other government buildings
- Special usage buildings including indoor tennis clubs, ice rinks and roller rinks
- Equipment such as tanks, conveyors, racks and cabinets, escalators, generators and others
Regardless of how you choose to deploy BVS Commercial, you are able to:
Create reconstruction cost estimates for commercial buildings, with the option to generate estimates on a new construction or cash value basis.Use just five pieces of readily available information to generate an estimate of building reconstruction costs.Refine estimates by editing features in hundreds of categories.Access administrative tools and generate reports that can be printed in a variety of file formats for valuation archiving.
BVS Agricultural- Managing your agricultural business by delivering accurate building reconstruction cost estimates.
Like BVS CommercialTM, BVS Agricultural delivers accurate building reconstruction cost estimates within a solution that easily integrates into your workflow.
Some of the structures and fixtures included in MSB's BVS Agricultural software include
- Barns, including one- and two-story, lofted, bank, farrowing to finish and other special-purpose barns
- Storage buildings and commodity warehouses including bulk fertilizer storage buildings
- Silos, including concrete stave and poured, glass lined, steel and horizontal (bunker)
- Specialized buildings including stables, arenas and poultry buildings
- Special use buildings including milk houses, milking parlors and greenhouses
- Storage structures including granaries, corn cribs and other crop storage structures
- A wide variety of equipment including scales, stalls and tie stalls, stanchions, silo unloaders, barn cleaners and other barn fixtures and equipment
Both BVS Commercial and Agricultural give you fast, consistent and reliable estimates for virtually every type of commercial operation.
For more information regarding our Underwriting Technology, please contact us.